Sunday

Across The Rainbow Bridge

In Our Hearts Forever and Ever



"Duke"
2022



"Kermit"
July 2020



"Johnnie"
Oct. 2017



"Tao"
January 2014




"Willow"
July 2012



"Keira"
2009



"The Journey"

An Original Poem about pet loss and our love for them.
 
Dedicated to All of our Dozens and Dozens of Beloved Pets

By Michele Bilyeu
Salem, Oregon
Douglas, Alaska

"The Journey: Across the Rainbow Bridge"

"There is a place, the Rainbow Bridge, with colors of all hue…
It stretches through all space and time, to connect my heart to you

You were, you are, forever more, a part of all held near...
My inner child, my joy, my love, my little one so dear

My heartstrings stretch across the planes, to all my eyes can see…
To that inner world where all is felt, that keeps you close to me

When loved ones leave on journeys, across that Bridge of Light…
And hearts connect through love that’s shared, the beautiful and the bright

Through darkest clouds of pain and loss, to journeys that cross all time….
We fly on wings not of our own, our hearts, our spirits shine

We feel the sun's rays through us, we breathe in time, and space…
The hardness softens gently, the heaviness abates.

One moment measured out in time, one chord of celestial song…
Across that bridge, where magic waits, one heart light moves along

I feel you near, you comfort still, a sweet presence, not far apart…
The angels gather ‘round us both, in the gardens of our heart."

"The Journey: Across the Rainbow Bridge"

By Michele Bilyeu
copyright 2009

With Heart and Hands
www.with-heart-and-hands.com




Johhny
2017





Dash
2015


Willow
2015



Keira 2009


 
 Taffy 1970